The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, January 23, 2006

my day

Woke up today and went to jam3aa for a couple of hours. Sat in starbux with juju, then went to the chairman of my department. He kinda solved my problem with one of my courses, tomorrow ill go back and inshallah things will get straightened out. akh, I hate this. i so so so hate this.
anyways, i made a blog this afternoon:D and i know how to use it, wooooo :D

7 Comments:

  • At 23/1/06 20:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ladyyyyyyyyyy the name of ur blog soooo discribes u :P ..trust me, i'll be one of ur faithful readers...i wanna look deep inside the psychotic mind of a mad mad mad woman..and

     
  • At 24/1/06 14:44, Blogger rubz said…

    wait?
    i dont get it?
    how can u be saudi and emaratiyah in the same time!??
    explain please?
    not that i mean anything!

     
  • At 24/1/06 15:33, Blogger T said…

    Yo Fishy welcome to the Blogosphere, Good luck with it. By the way who's juju? and spice up your blog a bit and tell us what the problem with your course was.

     
  • At 24/1/06 15:35, Blogger T said…

    oh yeah ruba, why aren't you studying? get back to your books your break is over,.

     
  • At 24/1/06 15:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the juju (aka the best thing that ever happened to lil fishy =D ). You shall see my comments frequently..NYA HAHAAAAA! >: D

     
  • At 24/1/06 15:52, Blogger lil fishy said…

    woooo, im a blogger :D
    kinda sounds like im a booger :| hehe

    Nourah,
    i studty at AUS

    Ruba,
    I study in emiraat but I'm saudi so i go back for all my vacation.

    Talal,
    I will try to spice it up for u later today. for now I've got work to do :(

     
  • At 24/1/06 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do i have to put a comment ?!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home