The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

registering my 7ijab

dont worry i didnt have to register my 7ijab or anything, hehe. im just mixing up topics ill be talking bout.
first off, well to make talal happy ill explain the problem i had with my courses. i was supposed to be rgistered for a course in which i write a research paper. i had discussed it with my chairman and a professor last november. anyways i ran around trying to track my prof for a month at the end of last semester to fill out the ncessary form. i finally caught up to him and he filled it out. then i handed it to the associates deans office for approval, things went wrong and it never got processed. then at the begining of this semester (saturday) i kept looking for the prof. to fill out the form again and i emailed him a few days b4, he never replied and i finally found him and he said 'sorry, u cant do it', i was so pissed, he couldve told me earlier. anyways i was so worried i wouldnt graduate cuz i need to get my courses in order within the next couple of days. today i finally got somewhere with that prof and the chairman, inshallah inshallah inshallah, i get this course approved by the dean, if it doesnt then im in shit and itll mess up things for me.

next on my list, well today is one of those days ive thought of my 7ijab and how it feels. i dont plan on taking it off and inshallah i never will. but today i was like hmm, i wish i could just walk around one day without it. u know, to show ppl that im normal, i may be mu7ajaba but im just like anyone else. i also wonder if ppl would recognise me if i did. there have been a few times where women didnt recognise me without my 7ijab. i guess id just like ppl to realise im normal, i like guys, i have hair etc etc.... i remember back in highschool my best friend, a guy, kinda got shocked by some stuff bout me (eg: having a crush), he finally realised i was pretty much just a normal girl but with a 7ijab, he could never imagine me with hair or acting like a normal girl. it was weird. anyways now he knows that im pretty much normal.

enough talking about my 7ijab and courses for now.
i shall go eat now:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home