The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

my perfect man

great topic!!!! woooo

the other day i was sitting in starbucks on campus with my friends and like usual i was complaining or disliking something. i basically ended up creating my own man. i kept saying what i dont want. so heres part of list:
-no small chins, u know those non existent chins, i dont like those. this does not mean i want someone with jay leno's chin :l
-no huge adams apples. juju stated this one for me.
-must not have a feminine butt. butts are nice, but not when they get too curvy. basically his butt must not be wider than his shoulders.
-dont want a guy who does his eyebrows :l im not into that stuff.


what i want:
- akh, some singers make me melt. darren hayyes and his song 'beautiful' is just gorgeous. then again groups like nikle back and blink 182 are also cute. (please keep in my mind, my list isnt very realistic)
-hes gotta make me laugh, i so need a guy who can make me crack up. even though i do a good job of amusing myself by myself :D
-tall. i like tall men. cookie is my new reference point in hieght. hes above 6'2". ok maybe any taller would be bad. but i like around the 6 foot range give or take 2 inches.
-no white ppl :l considering im white, im not very attracted to white ppl, u know those milky colored ppl. if hes got a tan, thats fine. and i also dont want someone too dark.
-nice hair. soft stuff
-must be patient, cuz i dont think im very patient. so he needs to make up for that part of me.
-he must know how to dress. i dont want a guy who wears 'tring' (saudis out there should know wut i mean). i hate tring :l

ok, thats only part of my list, i can go on and on. as u can see, half the stuff is kinda too picky. dont worry this is only if i had the opportunity to make my own man (which will never happen :l ). other than that id accept flaws, everyone is somehow imperfect. hell, im nowhere near perfect :D

8 Comments:

  • At 28/1/06 21:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you serious?! ur not perfect? my god, you got me fooled! i could've sworn =D
    I know a couple of other things fishy doesn't want in a man, but i ain't gonna say what they are.. i'll hint though:
    One has to do with belly buttons. The other has to do with the color pink.. loooool

     
  • At 28/1/06 21:31, Blogger lil fishy said…

    no juju. im not perfect. as perfect as u may think i am, i must tell the truth, im not perfect :p hehe
    thanx for reminding me bout the other things i dont like. i forgot to add them to my list:D

     
  • At 29/1/06 05:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Takes a pic of himself nshows it 2 fishy* yup thats ur perfect man. you just dont know it yet :P

    ooh u should put the badawi poem u made it up here. thatwould enlighten your readers about the guy u like..and ur level 3arabi:P

     
  • At 29/1/06 23:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you R perfect .. no no a9lan perfect is U ... come closer ;)

     
  • At 30/1/06 12:52, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hey hey, im not picky :(
    let me have my dreams :(
    hehehe
    and from experience i think men r picky:p

     
  • At 30/1/06 14:56, Blogger khaled said…

    all that just a part of your list :|

    what would be the whole list

     
  • At 30/1/06 17:16, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hehehe. I already said its a not so realistic list and its basically if i got to make my own man. my complete list would be alot longer, hehehe:D
    bare with me. like i told talal, let me dream :p

     
  • At 5/2/06 16:26, Blogger Leilouta said…

    Hahahaha..you're funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home