The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Decisions decisions decisions

I'm so exhausted and i dont feel like making decisions on anything. have u ever felt like you've gotta make a decision, but u dont know wut to do, and at the same time u dont wanna ask anyone cuz u already know their responses and what theyll tell you, and they havent been able to convince u. well, ive got a pretty important decision that i need to make and i guess it is a life altering decision. Problem is, i have no idea wut to do, its either a yes or a no. And well ive asked some people for advice and they told me thier view and others tell me its upto me. well i see why each person gave me thier answer, i agree with them, but they havent convinced me. You know im not sure if its worth it. And im just so stressed and i dont know what to do. Pointless asking anyone again or someone new, i just know what theyll tell me, theres nothing new to be said or nothing i find very convincing or motivating. And well some answers just feel pressuring, and i dont wanna do something cuz i feel pressured into it. I wanna do it cuz i really want it but like i said, im just not convinced.
ooooh, this is one of those times where i just wish i could get some answer from God, where He could just tell me whats the right thing to do and that everything will work out fine. im just so freaked out about making the wrong choice and regretting it.
By the way, for all those people who gave me advice, this doesnt mean i dont appreciate it. I really do appreciate the advice you gave me, but maybe my head just doesnt wanna accept it. Akh, stupid head, I think too much into things and that only brings me problems :l
anyways thats part of my emmotional dilemma for these days :)

3 Comments:

  • At 30/1/06 14:09, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wouldn't it be nice if we knew ahead if what we were getting ourselves into was the right or wrong thing to do, but of course that isn't really an option.
    So what u do is lay down ur options.. Weigh them.. what's most important to you? what can be put on hold? what would help you get to where u hope to be? what's more realistic? what's a far shot?.. prioritize.. wo ask parents (the people who really want the best for you unconditionally) for good advice..not something like "illi yeray7ik ya binti. ur all grown up wo ti3rifi m9la7atik now".. a33333! 8o(
    and ista5iri allah..even if u don't really know if it's working lol
    inshallah everything 5air will happen 8<

     
  • At 31/1/06 01:28, Blogger T said…

    I'm gonna go out on the limb here and ask, did someone just ask for you hand in marriage ? if so you gotta see if he's good or not if he is there most likly he will be understanding and thus your decision will not be as severe as you assume.

    if i happened to fall from the limb then SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooorry

     
  • At 3/2/06 18:46, Blogger lil fishy said…

    oh my god :|
    my crap, kareem arent u? :D
    its amazing how you can tell who certain ppl are just be reading what they write and checking out their blog.
    is your comment some kinda revenge for me not taking ur advice about suicide, hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home