The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boycotting the boycotters *angry face*

hello ppl who read my blog :)
today i told juju we should protest against the boycotters. my main reason behind this is: when i went to the mini mart with juju today, jujus like i want an ice cream sandwich and im like ooh i like them too but theyre in the freezer that says "not for sale". juju then asked the man why arent they for sale, the man was like cuz theyre from denmark and something about the ministry not allowing it. well i was pissed (kinda exaggerating to get a better effect, hehe). ive never been a fan of KDD (kuwaiti danish dairy, i think thats wut it stands for), but i like their ice cream sandwiches. and now i cant have any :( either way forget the whole icecream sandwich thingy, im not into the idea of the whole boycott, i dont see any good comming from it.
anyways i wont comment anymore about the whole boycott thingy cuz it seems to be a sensitive topic and i dont want ppl hating me or telling me im going to hell.
bubyes for now. hopefully ill post something more interesting soon:D

6 Comments:

  • At 5/2/06 16:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a33333! >= (
    YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! a33333 >= (

    hehe :'>

     
  • At 5/2/06 16:23, Blogger Leilouta said…

    How about Lego? Are you going to miss that too? :(

     
  • At 5/2/06 16:31, Blogger Leilouta said…

    Hahahahaha...

     
  • At 5/2/06 16:31, Blogger lil fishy said…

    Lego is from denmark? the little toy blocks lego?:O
    i didnt know :|
    must go buy all the legos i can now b4 they close the store so i can build a fort:D
    hehe

     
  • At 5/2/06 22:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear I'm not the only one on campus who thinks the whole boycott stuff is idiotic bullshit, heh. goddammit, I'm not giving up my 1-2-3 KDD just because some PMS-ing idiotic hypocrite is overreacting to something that doesn't even apply to those who don't belong to their faith. A friend of mine tried to get me to sign some rediculous petition, and I lectured her on how silly and overblown the thing is. Maybe I should make my own club at the club fair that'll boycott the boycotters. XD

    ps: HIIIIII hiiii fishy! *wave* :D

     
  • At 5/2/06 22:38, Blogger lil fishy said…

    umm outta curiousity, who is the evil f? hehe
    im sorry i have no clue who u r, maybe like one guess (u an old friend from manarah?)
    anyways now ur gonna get a bunch of ppl hating me, looooool....
    to all those ppl reading: i dont support the ideas of "the evil f" expressed above. i have different reasoning behind my view.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home