The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

to all those who disagree with my previous post

hello again
My previous post expressed my own personal views, and it didnt even express my whole view, it was just partial. anyone and everyone has the right to disagree with my point of view if they want to. like i said its "MY" opinion and im not enforcing it on anyone and im not insulting anyone. im writing this post based on some friends freakin comments, he called me "dense" because of my views and kinda attacked me and my intelligence, which annoyed me alot (note: this friend is usually offensive and insulting). i have the right to my beliefs as everyone else does and if im not hurting anyone, i see no point in insulting or attacking me. maybe our opinions differ cuz u have info i dont have or vice versa. my point is dont just go jumping to conclusions and get all angry over my last post especially if u dont know my whole opinion on this subject.
thank u:)

2 Comments:

  • At 6/2/06 07:25, Blogger Stephen said…

    You go girl! :p

     
  • At 10/2/06 09:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny loool..poor danish ppl 8<
    http://www.maniacmuslim.com/Denmark_Claims_Third_World_Status.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home