The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

the bum thats traditionally marrying a cake

last night i forced myself to write a post. once i was done writing it, i thought hmm let me add a pic. then the page froze : and i lost my post. i got pretty annoyed, and i wasnt planning on writing another post but when i got online awhile ago i found a new comment on my last post (which was about 2 weeks old). and because someone actually put the effort to comment on it after so long i figured i should force myself to post something. thank u daydreamer, i dedicate this post to u (if i end up bitching, dont get offended, the overall post is dedicated to you, the content isnt :P)
anyways to get on with the post, i dont think ill write the exact stuff i had written yesterday. so hmmm wut to talk about. i cant think of much to say, nothing that interesting going on with me. well ill just blab about random stuff. im having dinner with my dad tonight, wonder what we re eating, havent told my mom yet, ill just tell her when she gets home from work.
ive been sitting around the house all day long since ive gotten back. i havent really gone out with friends or anything. so im basically a bum. but ive managed to bake some stuff. ya3ni ive made cookies and muffins, and a few days ago i made this chocolate marshmallow cake. ill probably bake something else in a couple of days. i actually like baking.
hmmm, wut else. ok this was mentioned in the post that got erased. my bro wants to get married, so being his only sister, i have to help out looking for a wife. and i really dont like this whole traditional marriage stuff :l ya3ni i saw this one girl recently and she wasnt interesting looking, and i didnt get to know much of her personality within our 2 hour meeting, she barely said anything. so the only thing I could 'evaluate' her on were her looks. so i basically told my bro shes not suitable :l and i dont like this whole 'evaluating' girls thingy. i would hate to know that ppl r checking out every lil bit of me for some male relative of theirs. and these ppl wont get to know my personality within an hour or 2. what would they see, what could they possibly figure out :l i just dont like the process and all.
anyways, i should go now. ill leave u with this pic. it has nothing to do with anything ive said, but what the hell :D this is a pic of the guys in my class back in highschool. they wandered into a supermarket when they were all dressed up in their graduation gowns (it was picture day).


8 Comments:

  • At 19/7/06 18:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAAAAAAAAAAAA3!! I wrote this brilliant long reply about what women really look for in prospective brides for their male relatives and even jotted down some common mother-promoting-daughter quotes and a test ur brother once told me to check for a sense of humor in a girl but when i tried posting it disappeared..went bye bye..
    i'm traumatized..
    must go lie down..

     
  • At 19/7/06 19:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you posted at 3:33..funny hehe
    had to comment :$

     
  • At 19/7/06 23:50, Blogger lil fishy said…

    blogger.com is evil, it erased my post and it erased ur comment 8<
    go study jaja

     
  • At 21/7/06 09:10, Blogger Taqo said…

    ..And to think..people are probably checking you out for their brothers as well! Kinda freaky-ish.

     
  • At 22/7/06 15:43, Blogger lil fishy said…

    yes taq, all of them want me for thier bros wooo (cool face) but they cant have me:P

     
  • At 23/7/06 14:36, Blogger lil fishy said…

    a daydreamer,
    poor u *hug* inshallah ur bro finds a wife soon so u dont have to go thru this for much longer :p

    and thanx, dinner with my dad was good :)

     
  • At 29/7/06 18:48, Blogger izzy™ said…

    i know what u mean about the checking out and evaluating thingy..it sux..i hate it..i dont want some lady to tfasfisni for some dude..thats so superficial..im not some CAR ya3ni ;D
    hmm..now that i typed that, i think there are alot of similarities between me and a hot jaguar...

     
  • At 3/8/06 13:20, Blogger lil fishy said…

    beetle juice,
    id like to think of myself as a ferrari :P hehe, others look like corollas compared to me, looool

    perdu,
    if ur cousin has his own sisters then u dont have to wroory about it :D and if ur in saudi ull most likely be evaluated *hug*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home