The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Part 2 *dan dan dan daaan (suspense music)*

i figured that its time to finish my story now. so here it is.....

"Seniora Maha: part 2"
i reach my late 40's and i was still the same old bitter drunk woman. nothing had changed. my voice had gotten rougher and huskier from all the drinking and smoking, but i continued with my ways. younger men, loveless life and parties.
but one day something interesting happened. someone from my past came to visit me. it was abdullah. when i saw abdullah all these feelings began to rush thru my head. deep down inside i still loved him and i couldnt do anything about it. abdullah had heard of my lifestyle and he told me to change. he said it wasnt right and i shouldnt be wasting my life like that. i got upset and i became furious. how could he sit there telling me that, when he was the reason i became wut i was. in a way i blamed him foreverything wrong that happened to me and all the mistakes i had made. i yelled at him and we got into a huge argument. he grabbed me trying to calm me down and i sat there crying my heart out and i began hitting his chest with my fists (hehe, this is a typical drama scene, u know the sad crying lady shouting let me go and hitting the guy :P )... anyways, abdullah pulls me even closer and then he passionatly kisses me. for a second i thought everything was right and it would all work out. once the kiss was over he looked into my tear filled eyes and once again told me that he couldnt be with me. and he let go of me and walked out of my house and out of my life all over again. i was crushed. i never thought i would be vulnerable to another heart break, but just as he did the first time, abdullah managed to break my heart all over again. i just sat there crying and trying to drink myself to numbness.
next day, my housekeeper came over to my house like she did everyday. when she walked into the house she didnt find me in the living room as i usually was. so she walked around the house looking for me and calling "seniora maha". she walked into my room but didnt find me, but she heard music coming from my bathroom. so she walked to the bathroom door and asked if i was ok. she got no reply. so she opened the door. she found me lieing in the bathtub with candles all around and a empty bottle of wine on the floor. but that wasnt all she found. there was also a puddle of blood on the floor and the bath water was colored with blood. i had slit my wrists and commited suicide. the pain of having abdullah walk out on me all over again and being left with my empty meaningless life was just too much for me to handle. so i killed myself.
the story of my death was in all the italian news papers. everyone was shocked but i dont think anyone truly cared. when news of my death got out, some orphanages and charity groups were hurt and distressed by the news. one of their greatest donators was dead, where would they get the money they needed to keep running. after my death, news had gotten out about how much i had donated to charity, especially to orphanages. people were just shocked. they never thought of me as a kind caring person. they even felt some guilt for misjudging me.
basma and amjad both came to italy to attend my funeral and afterwards attended the reading of my will. i had left all my belongings to charity. i left money for amjads research department and i had left millions to orphanages (it was enough to keep them operating for years).
although i had lived an empty life, i had achieved more than i couldve dreamed of in my death. the memory of seniora maha had become sweet, ppl no longer spoke nasty words about me, theyd remember me in the best possible ways. my friends had never forgotten me. basma would tell her children about me and how we used to be close back in college and all the fun we had together. and amjad had a scholarship at her university named after me.
the end
hope u ppl found my story as amusing as me, bebe and juju did :)

14 Comments:

  • At 28/3/06 00:27, Blogger Stephen said…

    I feel a novel developing from this hehe

     
  • At 28/3/06 00:31, Blogger T said…

    you were doing so well in part one then you went for the over dramatized hollywood ending. why oh why did you do that ?

    I had such high hopes for you.

     
  • At 28/3/06 13:49, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looool *clap clap*
    Talal, you're missing the whole idea. All our stories came from typical, typical scenes in cheesy hollywood movies.

    I think it was more fun making up the stories than telling them to people who don't have the full picture of where they come from. Each of our stories probably makes most sense and is mostly amusing to the three of us only.

    I love you ma5a and bebe 8<

     
  • At 28/3/06 16:12, Blogger lil fishy said…

    shy,
    i should turn it into a novel, hehe :P

    talal,
    whats wrong with part 2, i think it suits part 1 just fine. and the originally story was just in one part, i split it into to parts without changing anything.

    juju,
    love u too 8< *holds up glass of scotch* cheers <-------rough voice

     
  • At 28/3/06 21:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wooohoooo !! finally the story put into words ..

    I enjoyed reading the written part as much as i enjoyed it when were making it up -except for the missing detail of my cheating-

    el mohim .. mabrook seniora maha (and me and juju too =$).. great story =D

    P.S you should try and get it published

     
  • At 30/3/06 12:14, Blogger ahmed said…

    nice story maha ..u should write more :P maybe :)

     
  • At 31/3/06 01:25, Blogger ITACHI said…

    its seems you rather GREAT fame on GREAT life..!!!

    SURPRISING!!...for me I want a perfect life BUT when I go I dont want anyone to say anything about me..

    what the thing I could get if after 2y someone said..
    "ohh do you remember ----- he was a good person!!!" {(NOTHING})

     
  • At 31/3/06 09:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aah..but if people actually do remember you 2 years after you die and still say good things about you then you must've been an exceptional person.. right?

    being remembered in a good way is actually one of my goals in life.. don't undermine my goals or i'll eat you =|

    raaaaaaaaaar!! >= (

     
  • At 31/3/06 12:16, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hey hey, break it up juju and itachi, no eating eachother on my blog :| its a rule :P

    ahmed,
    thank you, im gonna become the greatest novelist ever:P

    itachi,
    i'd like to live a nice life and all, but id also like ppl to remember me in a good way years after i die. not everyone has to remember me, but id like it if those close to me think good thoughts about me. i dont want ppl like juju saying 'stupid maha, 3333 :|' like 2 yrs after i die. id rather have her say 'mashallah maha really was perfect' :P hehehe

     
  • At 31/3/06 14:13, Blogger ITACHI said…

    but with this lifestyle...no will say perfect maha 8PPPP

     
  • At 31/3/06 15:08, Blogger lil fishy said…

    i was talking about my real life and me being perfect:P
    im not planning on living out the story i just wrote, hehe

     
  • At 2/4/06 17:16, Blogger Mystique said…

    I LOVED IT!
    Was this hollywood or Bolly wood!!
    Full of Drama and detailed scenes..

    Cheers

     
  • At 2/4/06 18:02, Blogger lil fishy said…

    thank thank u *takes a bow and then blows kisses*
    hehe, its from saudiwood :P
    and yes kabalah, most guys have issues and are confused :D

     
  • At 20/4/06 00:41, Blogger ren_crow said…

    uhm maybe i oughta go back and actually read your post:p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home