The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, March 20, 2006

the story of my life

the otherday while driving back to sharjah my friends and i were talking and well we made up a story about how my futures gonna be. ill write the story on my blog, not sure if ill do it in parts or all at once, ill decide as i go along. alot of people will wonder how the hell this story would be my future, but if u know me well enough and know certain things about me, and uve got urself an imagination, then ull be able to make the connection.

'Seniora Maha'
The story of my future
it all starts within a year or two from now. i fall in love with a guy named abdullah and i couldnt think of anyone else id wanna spend the rest of my life with. but sad enough, me and abdullah cant be together because of his stupidity (in other words hes being an ass). so i get depressed and angry. interestingly, a while after my problem with abdullah i get a proposal. the man is much older than i am, somewhere in his 60's and i am the age of his youngest child. by the way he is a billionair. out of anger and spite i end up accepting his proposal, thinking of it as some sort of revenge for my abdullah problems. but abdulah being himslf only wishes methe best of luck.
after marrying the older man i move with him to italy where he does most of his business. he has houses all over italy and europe in general. sometimes we would come back and visit saudi. but i end up spending most of my time in italy. ofcourse my life isnt too great. i lose all hope in ever falling in love, i think it doesnt even exist. and to add on to everything im also having problems with my step children who cant stand me.
after a few years of marriage, my husband passes away from a heart attack, i end up inheriting billions and as expected my problems with my step children only increase because of my inheritance.
by the time i reach my early 30's i become a very bitter person. i began to drink heavily and smoke. i had a huge wine cellar in my basement and a fully stocked bar inside my house. whether at home or out at some social gathering i'd always have a glass of alcohol in one hand and id usually have a cigarette in the other. i would smoke like crazy and theyd be the slim cigarettes with the lil thingy attached to the end that i stick in my mouth (who knows wut that piece is called).
i was a very social woman, id be at the opening of every art gallery, every elite party, any place a rich socialite would be. many of the parties and art galleries were sponsered by me, but little did ppl know. i would sleep with a different man every few days. i wasnt looking for love. just a night of fun, a mere fling. most of my men were younger than me, somewhere in their twenties. id spend a night with some guy, end up getting drunk and expecting him outta my life by morning. i was a lonely bitter drunk person wasting my life. the italian tabloids were always writing about me and trying to figure out who my lastest man was. as i grew older women would kiss up to me cuz of my status and money but inside they would fear me thinking id get their sons (which i usually did).
meanwhile, amjad is the US carrying out research and as unexpected as it might sound, she befriends one of her neighbors children. he was a curious and smart 10 yrold boy. although amjad doesnt like children, he was different, amjad actually enjoyed his company. me and juju stayed in touch and i would send her department some money whenever they were short on funds. i also gave out a few scholarships to some students at her university.
basma, was leading a completely different life. you could say she was happily married but she kept cheating on her husband. everyone knew about her infidelity but her naive husband never even questioned her loyalty. he would defend her, thinking she would never cheat. basma would sometimes come over and visit me in italy, sometimes shed send her children over for vacation.
to be continued........
well in my next post ill finish this story and we ll see what ends up happening to me.

11 Comments:

  • At 20/3/06 22:54, Blogger Stephen said…

    What imaginations u have! :p Do u see this scenario being anyway possible? hehe

     
  • At 21/3/06 01:38, Blogger bored said…

    /.......where am i in the story ........:(

     
  • At 21/3/06 18:15, Blogger lil fishy said…

    shy,
    hehe, ive got a good imagination. this would only be possible if i lose all sight of my religion

    bored,
    im sorry ur just not in the story, not interesting enough for it :P

     
  • At 21/3/06 20:55, Blogger T said…

    You just went from future tense to past tense.

    PS. since your (going to be / are / were) unbelievably rich , have i ever mentioned how amazing I think you are :p

     
  • At 21/3/06 22:55, Blogger ITACHI said…

    wat a sad one 8(


    you better finish it happier ever after ;)

     
  • At 22/3/06 00:09, Blogger lil fishy said…

    talal,
    the whole tense thing annoyed me so i stopped paying attention to it. thank u, i am amazing :P

    itachi,
    *suspense* hehe

     
  • At 22/3/06 00:12, Blogger bored said…

    maha.............do you know what sort of evil i am capable of ......high levels of it so DO NOT GO AGAINST ME HUMAN or i will destroy you

     
  • At 22/3/06 12:59, Blogger lil fishy said…

    bored,
    loool, u psycho... khalas if u want maybe i can mention u in part 2 of my story as 'kareem the gay stripper' :D

     
  • At 22/3/06 20:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you know i was sitting there thinking to myself: where'd the abdullah dude come from? we never had an 'abdullah'..hehe =D

    The voice maha..u have to mention the voice 8<

    did i thank you for the funds you've been giving us? we're all grateful here at the no. 1 computer science department in the world :$

     
  • At 22/3/06 23:32, Blogger lil fishy said…

    well i had to make up a name for the guy, so i named him abdullah, but im sure u remember that part of the story.
    inshallah i remember the voice for part 2. and ur my friend, wut r friends for, im filthy rich, so the least i could is give u funding 8<

     
  • At 23/3/06 20:47, Blogger bored said…

    hmmmm ...gay stripper doesnt sound so bad .....i like it ..its some thing new ...but dont you think moe is more fit to be the gay stripper ...me i would be the hilly billy pimp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home