The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, July 03, 2006

my friends

well, i figured it was time to write another post. didnt know wut to write about, im not in much of a sharing mood or writing personal stuff etc. so i decided to write about my 3 jam3a friends and how i met them.
the bebe: it was my first day in sharjah, me and my mom had just gotten the card to my dorm room and we were sitting downstairs waiting for a taxi to take us to our hotel. the taxi had no sense of timing, he was so freaking late, but alhamdulilah he was. while waiting i was sitting there all sad next to my mom, then bebe and her mama walk in. bebes looked pretty sad too (not sure if she was crying at the time). anyways our mothers started talking, they stayed in the same hotel as us. we'd go shopping for our rooms together. i never thought we'd be friends. we didnt talk much. anyways bebes became my closest friend :)
juju: well jujus a complicated story. our parents knew eachother before we were born. they knew eachother in the states too. then juju went to saudi. when i got to saudi in 1994 we met again. we became friends around 1997. then juju moved to jida. somewhere around the start of my 2nd year in jam3a, i was in the library and i saw this girl that looked like juju, i was like "amjad" and from then on we started talking. me and juju were just normal friends before, but during jam3a she became a close friend too :) the picture below is proof that me and juju knew eachother as babies.



cookie: cookie was a lil stalker, hehe. well, one day im chatting with my friend online and shes like theres a guy from ur university on my msn list. so shes adds us into a conversation. anyways it turns out cookie was the same major as me and he was in a bunch of my classes. he knew who i was cuz my friend told him my name and all, but she couldnt remember his name, so i had no idea who he was. so id go to class looking around, trying to figure out who he was and i just couldnt :( and the whole time he was enjoying stalkin me. anyways he finally told me its him and i think he gave me a pack of those kitkat bites thingies the first or 2nd time we talked :D anyways, like the other 2, cookie became a close friend. but he graduated a year b4 me and he left :(
the end
maybe next time ill feel like writing something more exciting :l

9 Comments:

  • At 4/7/06 07:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Friendship is sad. You have these great times together then circumstances (in our case graduation) takes us apart :^)
    Some people think friendship is forever. Well that depends on your definition of friendship. My defenition doesn't cover the situations where friends part and don't see each each other or talk much for the next 5, 10 years :|
    The memories on the other hand, those truly last forever. Eventually you drift apart but the memories stay.
    I think me and cookie already drifted apart. I still love you though cookie, don't worry 8<
    I have a feeling me and bebe are starting to drift apart. It's just that life takes you in two different directions. That doesn't change the fact that bebe is one of those unique people who can combine being sincerely caring, sweet & smart at the same time. I'll always love you bebe even if i don't get the chance to say so.
    Maha :| I have no idea what's going to happen to us (us.. hehe :$). I'm starting to wonder if it's possible for us to part :s I love you now and i'm happy we can't seem to part, but what if i start disliking you at some point?! :|
    hehe (}) *hug fishy*

     
  • At 4/7/06 13:36, Blogger lil fishy said…

    ur comment really got to me 8< *sigh* *hug*
    inshallah we wont dislike eachother, u see now we ve got somewhat of break from eachother. so by the time we bump into eachother again there wont be any tension at all :D i think ill follow u to the states, and "accidently" bump into u at starbux (id actually be stalking u and trying to make it look like a nice surprise:P.. u see all the plans i come up with when ive got nothing to do :D)
    love u jajati

     
  • At 6/7/06 01:00, Blogger Nouph said…

    I believe that every close friendship sadly has a timeframe.. But it produces the best times we had, and lets us meet people we'll hopefully end up meeting later along in life.. And if not, we always know they will be there if needed..
    Allah y5alikom for each other =)

     
  • At 6/7/06 11:41, Blogger ren_crow said…

    Aha! So thats how u met jojo the juju

    Eh don't worry as u get older, losing your friends will be the least of your problems!

     
  • At 7/7/06 03:57, Blogger Taqo said…

    Awww..you guys are soo cute. The perfect lil' friendship stories.*gets emotional*
    Bs friends are friends...no matter what.
    You guyz will always be there for each other, no matter el distance :D --- Corny,9a7? lol.

     
  • At 7/7/06 21:09, Blogger lil fishy said…

    foof,
    thank u 8<

    Ren,
    im old, im old :( hehe

    Taq,
    korny but cute :D

     
  • At 8/7/06 10:12, Blogger Bassem said…

    lol I was just thinking of writing a post about my friends! that's creepy!
    i have nicknames for msot of my friends too
    it's a really cute post
    anyhow, sometimes life does that to friendship but there are friends u know that u can call them anytime even if it's after a year and just catch up and continue from where u left u know?
    they'll always be there for you
    :)

     
  • At 8/7/06 13:50, Blogger lil fishy said…

    bassem,
    yeah i know i can always catch up with them later, but u know how sometimes things change and u just become distant :|
    and why r u stalking me?:o ur trying to copy my posts :p hehehe

     
  • At 9/7/06 16:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very romantic *sigh*
    luv u fishy and luv u jaja .. great friends .. wonderful memories .. khtuf khtuf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home