The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Eatin ice cream and thinking the world is just so messed up

Hello ppl
I was originally gonna write about nonsense but then my mood completely changed and I feel like bitching. But ill be nice and talk about stupid stuff first before I start my complaining.
Well today I was thinking ‘how do ppls ears get that dirty?’ u know sometimes u see ppl with clumps in their ears or orange wax coming out. I don’t know how they do it :l I would think showering was enuf to get ur ears clean. Well I don’t know how they manage to get them that dirty but alhamdulilah I take care of my ears :)
Hmm, wut else to talk about. I had a fist fight with my bro today :D I was going up to the laundry room and he was already there. He got me wet, and I got angry and we started punching each other (don’t worry it wasn’t bloody, it was playful) it makes me wonder if other ppl my age fight with their older bros.. either way its fun, it’s a good work out and gives u some fighting experience (u know for self defense, just incase someone tries attackin me)
Ok, that’s enuf for nonsense, lets move on to the bitching :D
Well, I just watched “Hotel Rwanda” (missed the first 20 mins though). I thought it was very touching and I cried a few times (I have a bad habit of crying from movies, hehe) anyways, the movie reminded me of how much I hate the world because of human stupidity and evilness. Its sick when a war breaks out, what reason is good enuf to justify killin hundreds of ppl :l its not only the army or groups/sects of ppl who r evil but even on the micro level. Individual ppl r evil too :l uve got ppl either killing or beating other ppl. U know what sux even more? The damage done min ta7t la ta7t (u know, stuff u wouldn’t notice). ppl go around yi7sidoo other ppl or even doing si7r to them. And u just hear about it all the time. Cant they just say mashallah and wish the best for the person, do they have try to take away wuts good :l freaking jealous assholes. Ya3ni wuts bothering them so much that they have to have good things taken away from others :l im sorry to say this but I think most ppl suck. Not saying im perfect, but alhamdulilah I haven’t done anything I mentioned above and inshallah I never will. I wouldn’t wanna say I hope all of them die, id just like to live on my own lil island. Let everyone screw up the world or other ppl any way they want, just leave me alone.
Anyways, enuf for now
Ill leave u with my singing :D
Bubyes blog ppl
*singing: oh crystal ball, crystal ball, save us all, tell me life is beautiful. Mirror mirror on the wall. oh crystal ball, Hear my song, im fading out, everything I know is wrong...*

19 Comments:

  • At 27/8/06 10:27, Blogger -OT- said…

    Hotel Rwanda was an amazing movie! I also teared in that movie, and that's a lot seeing as movies rarely make me teary!!
    Did u have to bring up the dirty ears subject? Now I have an image of a dirty ear in my head! ye333333!!! lol

     
  • At 27/8/06 13:51, Blogger lil fishy said…

    i need to see the 1st 20 mins, i wanna know how it starts :S
    sorry about the dirty ears, but i had to share my digust with someone :P

     
  • At 27/8/06 14:46, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know why people are evil and is7ar other poeple.. people are evil because they're used to being the first to comment and then their friends stab them in the back and let someone else comment. And people is7ar people because they don't want them to see the comments posted before theirs since they have to be the first ones to comment.. >= (

    There you go, evilness has been justified..may ur ears fill up with yellow wax 8<


    p.s.: hehehe

     
  • At 27/8/06 15:03, Blogger lil fishy said…

    juju the evil jaja,
    looooool, ur just psycho but i luv u 8< i was gonna message u to tell u that i posted but u were asleep, i didnt wanna bother u 8< now that i know why ppl is7ir and i7sid others, ive realised its all due to the blog world
    so if ur gonna blame anyone, blame OT, hehe.

     
  • At 27/8/06 17:45, Blogger -OT- said…

    I'm in deep crap :/ If I disappear suddenly, plz know that it's Juju's 7asad and si7ir that had put me in a bad funk :P
    il mohim, I commented first nananananana :P muwahahaha *Evil laugh*
    oh and Fishy, u suck for not sticking by me! U should be saying OT didn't know that Juju has to comment first, as opposed to saying "blame OT"!!! Amma nas :P hehe

     
  • At 28/8/06 10:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May the curse of the fresh jaj poop fall (literally) on both of you till this jaja is the first to comment again :|

     
  • At 28/8/06 15:17, Blogger -OT- said…

    oh well, it could've been much worse! Chicken poop sounds like paradise if u compare it to elephant poop or something!! :P
    *phewwww*

     
  • At 28/8/06 15:19, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hehe u guys r psycho :|
    OT, dont mess with the jaja, she might poop on u
    juju, dont threaten ppl on my blog,ull scare them away and ppl will stop commenting :(
    next time inshallah ill tell u when i post so that u can be the first to comment 8<

     
  • At 28/8/06 15:23, Blogger -OT- said…

    I'm gonna hijack ur blog Fishy and comment first on EACH and EVERY post :P
    *Trying to collect chicken poop and then start OT Fertilizers Company Ltd.* lol

     
  • At 29/8/06 17:50, Blogger Purple said…

    looool ok the comments jus ruined the effect of the post :P jk jk yes the world is full of crap and stupid ppl causing damage to everyone and everything in the sake of their own benifit, but there's still some good in the world, a glimmer of hope in the future...n maybe we should focus on that more ! u know, instead of bitching abt how crappy the world is, no matter how entertaining that is :P arghhhh dirty ears !! why why why dont ppl check on their ears b4 they go out !! whyyyyyyyyy !!

     
  • At 30/8/06 17:05, Blogger lil fishy said…

    roweena,
    i know theres a lil bit of good in the world here and there, just not enuf of it :D more dirty ears out there than kindness :P

    diabz,
    cute brother, hehe :D how old is he?

     
  • At 30/8/06 23:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehehe juju wasn't the first one to comment .. (i "kilish kilish" know how it feels =P)
    elmohim .. i declare war 7a7a7a >=|

     
  • At 31/8/06 01:22, Blogger Nouph said…

    -ear wax, never seen that!
    -I, too, fight with my big bro, and sometimes it's not that playful =P
    - I always wanted to watch Hotel Rawanda, never mind tge crying, they should only make such movies that get to you!!
    Keep on bitchin, we seem to enjoy it better than ur long silence!

     
  • At 31/8/06 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm going to war with bebe..
    3aaaaaaaaaa333! *singing: we're savages..savages..barely even human!*

    i miss singing disney songs in the car with bebe 8<

     
  • At 31/8/06 15:04, Blogger lil fishy said…

    foof,
    uve never seen dirty ears?:O i must show u, its gross :S
    and woohoo to fighting with older brothers :D long live the fighting :P

     
  • At 2/9/06 13:05, Blogger lil fishy said…

    diabz,
    im 22 and my bro is 27 :|
    so u and ur bro dont look that bad compared to me and mine. sometimes we run around the majlis attacking eachother ( u know, kung fu moves :P)and i use my mama as a human shield :P

     
  • At 2/9/06 20:50, Blogger Nouph said…

    Thanks girl, but I don't want to see ear wax, I don't want to see ear-ANYTHING!!

     
  • At 4/9/06 17:52, Blogger ren_crow said…

    Ya know u didnt comment at all about the ice cream u were eating.

    Well i have fights with my brother too. Except i'm the eldest. So i get to do wrestling moves on him. Fun! hehe

    U wanna know something. I actually clean my ears with an cotton ear swab after I shower. So my ears are squeaky clean.
    Just another one of Mr. Ren's funny nuances;)

     
  • At 4/9/06 22:37, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hey ren :D
    sorry, i was eating mint chocolate chip from baskin robbins. im happy u have clean ears, ur a good person, hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home