The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

anyone want one of my rice cakes?:D

if anyone other than bebe or juju gets the title of this post then i consider them to be genius psychics :D hehe
while i finish up my cereal ill tell u bout my weekend. i was trying to smile at random ppl but no one gave me face : hehe. but some ajnabi guy spoke to me today outta nowhere, that made me happy. ppl should do that more often :l anyways saw 2 movies since last night, memoirs of a geisha and casanova. well memoirs of a geisha was good, i liked it. dont really remember the book that much so i cant say whats better, the book or the movie. and the usual me cried in the movie, hehe, i had juju sitting next to me and she made a joke or 2 about my crying. how do i explain why i cry in movies? i really dont know why, but i guess i relate to them or think if it happened to me it would be sad, i tend to cry over family things, like someones mother dies etc.
anyways now to the 2nd movie, casanova is just ok. ya3ni i wouldnt tell anyone to see it unless theyre bored and theres nothing better to do, u know just as a time pass. maybe teenage girls would like it more.
wut else wut else........ did a bit of shopping here and there. in general just had fun with friends. akh, i cant think of much to say.... this sux. u see everything i go thru to try to please my blog readers, too much stress :( hehe.
oh anyone have a suggestion on movies i should watch. one of my profs wants me to watch a movie which has to do with the arabian gulf and write a paper on it. if youve got any suggestions please tell me.
i guess thats all ive got for now
take care world. dont blow up :l hehe

13 Comments:

  • At 10/2/06 08:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'll take one of those rice cakes plz ='>

     
  • At 10/2/06 11:54, Blogger lil fishy said…

    loool, u psycho. no rice cakes for u:|

     
  • At 10/2/06 17:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    another one here plz =$

    --my comment better gets posted this time :@--

     
  • At 10/2/06 18:15, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hehe, i love my friends 8< bebe and juju, u guys r the greatest. but im still not giving u any of my rice cakes :|

     
  • At 10/2/06 23:49, Blogger Leilouta said…

    I recently watched " American Psycho " and "The Machinist".
    I like Christian Bale. I couldn't get over how much weight he lost for The Machinist. I think he ate about an apple a day to do the role.

     
  • At 10/2/06 23:50, Blogger Leilouta said…

    ...and who is juju?

     
  • At 11/2/06 00:05, Blogger lil fishy said…

    juju is a jaja (lebnani way of saying dajaja) hehe. shes a friend of mine.
    oooh, i saw the machinist, i liked it, i also saw american psycho, i didnt understand the movie :|

     
  • At 11/2/06 00:35, Blogger T said…

    the machinist was an amazing movie, about american psycho it is just about how we all have a little psyco in us.
    I like christian Bale's movies don't forget Batman begins (I admit it I'm a comic geek) and Reign of Fire.

     
  • At 11/2/06 09:14, Blogger Leilouta said…

    Tala,"....it is just about how we all have a little psyco in us..."
    That is a scray statement!:)
    That guy was out of his freaking mind.
    Now, if you have a little of that,juju and fish should stay away from you.

     
  • At 11/2/06 17:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now wait just a minute! this is a matter of ego and all..
    i don't know about you guys..but i think size DOES matter.. and when it comes to size.. i have the biggest psycho in me :|

    hehehe ='>

     
  • At 12/2/06 00:12, Blogger bored said…

    u have no life wut so ever do you

     
  • At 12/2/06 13:40, Blogger lil fishy said…

    i've got more of a life than u do karkooma :D
    kinda sad knowing that huh

     
  • At 13/2/06 02:37, Blogger bored said…

    whats sad is you think that way ...i pity your mentality :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home