The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, September 25, 2006

planes can get u sick but atleast they have cute guys

hello ppl of the blog universe
no radio but i had a song stuck in my head today :D so ill sing for you
"hard to say wut it is i see in you, wonder if ill always be with you, words cant say and i cant do, enough to prove, its all for you" its an old song, but i remembered it today....
hmmm, so wut to talk about. first off, i wasnt gonna write this post cuz lately ive been in a secretive mood. u know i dont feel like sharing much with ppl, i wanna keep all my stuff private (with the exception of like 2 or 3 ppl who i tell stuff too). anyways, juju asked me to write a post the other day, so im writing it now thanx to juju :D (yeah i know im too into thank u speeches these days)
anyways, i was away in morocco for about 10 days. went with my mama. it was an interesting trip. i think the thing i gained most from the trip was trying their food. ya3ni i saw some sights and all but id have to say i had alot of traditional food. i had pastilla, tagine, couscous, braiwaat and the list goes on.........
we met a bunch of nice ppl on our trip alhamdulilah. a french lady who sells cranes, some americans vacationing and a bunch of morrocans. it wasnt a very active trip but alhamdulilah all in all it was good. shopping in the aswaag was a pain in the ass cuz you have sit there kasiring like crazy and if ur 5aliji they think u poop out money and even if ur shami they still rip u off :
anyways i was sick for the first 3 days of the trip, so that sucked, especially the 2nd day, i was just horrible. hmm, wut else. oh yeah on the plane trip from tangier to casa blanca there was this cutish guy. he was slim and tall, he was tanned, had brown hair which had just enough waviness to it. his ear was peirced and he wore glasses (mashallah 3alaih) anyways i thought he was spanish cuz tangeir has alot of spaniards, but he spoke arabic at one point and i was like :o anyways he amused me, must find a guy like him :D
im not sure wut else to write about. im chatting with someone and theyre keeping me distracted :D so i cant think of anything
so i guess ill say bubye for now
oh wait wait, i remembered something. the other day i realized one of the reason why i want a baby. well its cuz babies are so innocent, in general so are lil kids. even if they do something bad or wrong its not intentional. they dont have it in them to hurt someone intentionally. so you can give them ur all and love them to death and theyll never hurt u. not like adults. wuts sad is that when ppl grow up they become capable of hurting others intentionally. anyways, thats a bit of sinight into the workings of my mind :D
i should get going now, its almost fajr.
nighty nights ppl

11 Comments:

  • At 25/9/06 11:35, Blogger -OT- said…

    Welcome back :)

     
  • At 25/9/06 14:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Morocco is in my butt..just in case u thought i was lying about fishy being in my butt =D

    Don't think i'd choose morocco as a destination if i wanted to travel. But i'm happy you found it interesting 8<
    U should've done the 5aliji thing and raggimed the guy in the 6ayyara..i'm disappointed in u fish, ur not saudi enough =(

     
  • At 26/9/06 01:21, Blogger lil fishy said…

    ot,
    thank u :D

    juju,
    the weather in ur butt was nice :o
    and i wanted to raggim the guy bas asta7ait cuz my mama was next to me :$

     
  • At 26/9/06 01:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u shouldn't isti7i to be urself in front of 5alto.. is this the kind of relationship u want to have with ur daughters?? u don't want them to express their interest in some guy just to find ur equally interested and planning on cheating on their baba?? u should open up more to ur daughters and become their friend fishy.. what kind of mother are you? >= (

     
  • At 26/9/06 14:10, Blogger lil fishy said…

    well ur right about me having to be more open with my mama 8< i should flirt with guys infront of her. and about my daughters :| i dont cheat or steal, thats not me, thats someone else, im the violent alcoholic 8< so dont accuse me of things i wouldnt do 8o|

     
  • At 26/9/06 15:11, Blogger ren_crow said…

    Wow. Since when have women become so picky?

     
  • At 26/9/06 16:20, Blogger ahmed said…

    welcome back..we missed u :$

     
  • At 26/9/06 17:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    diabz..shame on you for doubting me to begin with.. morocco is definitely in my butt..has been for years!
    And none of those things u mentioned are the saudi thing to do.. we must stick to our traditions and culture instead of being brain washed by western ideas (no matter how tempting they sound *with a drooling face*)

     
  • At 27/9/06 15:02, Blogger lil fishy said…

    diabz,
    hes my man, dont touch 3aaaa3 *angry face*
    if i was to choose one of ur techniques i guess id go #2. #1 is a bit too slutty for a mu7ajaba (but sounds like fun :D) and #3 wont suit cuz i dont like lookin like im dependent on men. maybe next time ill try out #2

    ren,
    we re not picky :| lets see wut u want in a woman, ud probably be picker *rollin eyes*

    ahmed,
    thank u thank u, i know u missed me:D

    jaja,
    u have a good point, i should stick to my culture and tradition 8< diabz should stop putting evil western thoughts in my head :|

     
  • At 27/9/06 20:19, Blogger lil fishy said…

    playing marbles is fun :D i havent played in a long time. who wants to play with me :D?
    anyways my tv is japanese, its eastern not western 8-) hehe

     
  • At 1/10/06 15:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heey!
    you finally posted! you should do it more often!! -I said that before sisnt I?-

    I think Morocco is so a guyish distination, whenever anyone tell me they went there or came from there I'd have a weird frown on my face!! heh, aham shay u had fun!!

    about the guy, I thought you said cutish and wears glasses so I dont think ur picky at all!! You so should've poked him!! That's so funny!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home