The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

batman who??????

remember that super hero named batman.... well he might be somewhere way in the back of ur mind. but ofcourse we all know the feather girls, grrrr (a moment of silence would do great here) ...... yes the feather girls.... the crime fighting trio of the khaleej. since crime rates in the khaleej arent as high as other parts of the world then that means we must be doing our job right :D hehe. who cares about batman or superman anymore. compared to the feather girls theyre nothing. (akh feather girls is such a stupid name, wish i thought up something better :S hehe)..... the picture below was taken infront of the grandhyatt before we burst in to fight the evil doers.... i think this day we got to the scene in the cookiemobil. grrrr, raaaar *shy face* we strike up fear in all evil doers......



anyways enough of that kind of psychoness for now.... sorry havent posted anything a week but i was away and busy. anyways most interesting happened this weekend... on my way back to sharjah from the bahrain airport, i found a highschool friend in the airport and sub7anallah he was on the same flight as me. he was in saudi for vacation and he was going back to lebanon via sharjah. it was fun seeing him again, he wouldve been the last person i expected to see on that flight. anyways maybe some other time ill write a post on the guys of my highschool class. theyre interesting and they kept me amused and annoyed for 3 whole years :D hehe
what else is there to say? hmmmm..... oh saw the movie "three kings" today, and it was my homework:D.... ive gotta write a paper on the movie, the idea doesnt seem too bad. hopefully the professor wont be too picky when grading it :l
anyways i should be off to bed now. gotta go to university in the morning to do a few things and then see juju (one of the feather girls) for coffee/munching...
nighty nights

PS the feather girls are bebe, juju and me (mumu, i think i have the stupidest name outta all of us, hehe)

9 Comments:

  • At 20/2/06 00:14, Blogger T said…

    First off I don't appricate you talking about Batman this way , big big no no.

    Secondly, I don't think your doing a good dubai, dubai is still filled with evil doers

    Third, Did the security of GrandHyatt kick you out when you tried to go in looking like that?

    Fourth, where is the cookie mobil???

     
  • At 20/2/06 11:54, Blogger lil fishy said…

    first off, batman is nothing compared to us:P
    secondly, we fight crime all over the khaleej and its a tough job.
    third, the grand hyatt loves us:D
    and last, the cookie mobil is the car in the left corner of the pic (red)

     
  • At 20/2/06 13:17, Blogger Rimyoleta said…

    okay maha ..you Lost me dear!!
    What are you talking about!!w a9lan I can't see the pic :S

     
  • At 20/2/06 13:43, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a555 fishy..what are you doing to me? :|

    first u make me a jaja..

    now u give me feathers :'(

    haaaaa :^)

     
  • At 20/2/06 13:58, Blogger lil fishy said…

    rimy,
    why cant u see the pic :(
    its the most important part of my post:(


    juju,
    i gave u feathers cuz ur a jaja :D

     
  • At 20/2/06 14:49, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    little piece of info on the feather gurls:
    Superman goes into the telephone booth and comes out in his stupid inside out superman costume.
    The feather gurls go into juju's car glove compartment and come out feathery, sexy, and raaaaring.

    B E W A R E

     
  • At 20/2/06 15:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just to prove we have super powers:
    I can't even fit the manuals or whatever they're called and the car registration into the glove compartment together..

    So it's actually fascinating how 3..(not 1..but three!!) super heros can fit in it..

    see =D

     
  • At 20/2/06 23:23, Blogger bored said…

    maha has the hots for batman ...he's sort of of been her sex idol/dream/fantasy.....

    maha GET OVER IT OKAY YOUR NOT GETING HIM GOD DAMMIT

     
  • At 25/2/06 05:06, Blogger F.A. said…

    haha, awesome costumes! XDDD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home