The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Monday, February 13, 2006

a walk down memory lane

i decided to write a post about some of my memories. so im gonna go thru my head and pick out memories and write them down.

memory number 1: when i was like 9 or something there was some white racist boy in my school who called me a 'saddam lover'. i was thinking to myself what the hell r u talking bout, im saudi and saudis arent supporting saddam, get ur facts straight u freak :l

next memory: me and my brother used to have bunk beds when we were younger. i slept on the top bunk. anyways i sometimes used to reach down and steal my brothers pillow for fun :D. there were also times when i would grab a sheet and jump off the top bunk pretending to be parachuting, my mom didnt like that ofcourse :l so id do it when she wasnt around :D

more memories: in 7th grade me and hana had a crush on a LL cool J. i still think hes got himself a nice body mashallah *drool face* hehe. we also made up stupid names for fun. i was "MM Nasty mama" and Hana was "HH Hot mama", looool.

another memory: around 7th grade again. i used to hang out at my friends house (i was friends with 2 sisters). we'd sit there listening to the aramco radio station on wed night, they used to have like the top 40 songs or something. anyways we would sit there trying to figure out wut some singers were singing. eg: how bizarre (we thought it was "how was i")and we werent sure if a guy was singing "i can never be your woman." we also thought up situations where our parents would just kill us. one of them was our parents walk into our rooms and they find a naked guy snorting cocain off of our stomach :D hehehe. our parents would have obviously gotten some weapon and killed us and the guy.

highschool memory: i used to sit next to a guy named philip in class. he always used to write "i love philip" on my desk and notebooks, hehe, that was cute.

who knows what number memory: me and my friend spent the night in a hotel and we didnt have tooth brushes, so next morning we brushed out teeth with our fingers and a little bit of soap :D blekh it tasted gross. and then i tried talking without opening my mouth much and my brother made fun of me..

anyways enough memories for now. gotta go get my dinner ready

10 Comments:

  • At 13/2/06 20:49, Blogger Stephen said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 13/2/06 20:51, Blogger Stephen said…

    My earliest memory is getting up early one morning and stealing all the neighbours milk from their door steps :p

     
  • At 13/2/06 20:58, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hehe, u were an evil lil kid :P

     
  • At 13/2/06 21:06, Blogger Stephen said…

    Mischievous more like it :p i had just learnt how to walk, it was the first time my father slapped me hehe

     
  • At 13/2/06 21:27, Blogger lil fishy said…

    awww. poor u

     
  • At 13/2/06 23:51, Blogger T said…

    earliest memory I can remmeber was me seting fire to some decorative thingy of my moms, then getting the oven mits from the kitchen and taking that decoritive thingy putting it in the sink and opening the water valve, when my mom woke up after the smell consumed the house she asked me what happend and I innocently said, nothing, regardless to say I was punished I think i was 3 at the time or so.

     
  • At 14/2/06 05:44, Blogger Leilouta said…

    I like the first one about Sadam:)

     
  • At 14/2/06 14:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they deliver milk to doors footsteps? so tom and jerry.wish we had that, it would be fun.

    mmm my earliest memory..maybe i was 4 ...i put myears on my moms back and i hear her talking....that amused the shit out of me...

     
  • At 14/2/06 20:35, Blogger lil fishy said…

    hehe, so cute cookie (pengo)

     
  • At 14/2/06 21:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looool .. i luv cookie's memory .. i can imagine u still doing that =P

    one of my 1st memories is lying to the neighbors that i can fly .. my brother supported my lie and the kids in my neighborhood actually believed us .. and for some time i believed my lie too lol :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home