The Cynical Fishy

Someone I know told me I should make a blog. So here I am, I made one! My blog has no specific purpose or anything. I guess I'll just have fun with it.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

buy one get one free: 2 posts in 1


Hello hello hello blog ppl :D
I have 2 things to blog about. Taqos tag and something else… lets see if I can fit both into one post… ok taqos tag, 8 things u don’t know about me (juju not included :l )
*pauses to sing: your love alone is not enough, not enough, not enough, when times get tough, they get tough, they get tough…..*
1) when I sit around the house, my feet are usually cold if you touch them, even if the weather is normal. But apparently when I when I wear shoes my feet sweat :S like if I travel I have to make sure I bring 2 or 3 shoes to alternate between. Cuz if I wear the same shoe (not sandal) for a few days in row without changing them I get stinky feet 8< anyways apparently my feet experience extremes, either frozen or hot and sweaty.
2)i have a weakness for singers/rockers. Id love to have one 8< the whole singing and writing songs thing makes them attractive.
3) I cried when I used the bathroom in mina when I did 7ajj like 7 yrs ago. It was gross. The lights were burnt, so u couldn’t see well, it was a 7amam 3arabi, theres a shower dripping on ur head, dirty tissues and diapers soakin on the floor, something that looked like poop smeared on the wall and water splashing on ur legs from the stalls around yours.
4) for some reason I always thought id be married by now. im fine with it now, but when I was younger I thought id be married around 19-21.
5) the concept of dating doesn’t click with me. I think it’s a pointless middle stage which in most cases hurts either one or both of the parties involved. Im more into the be friends and if u realize u really like each other get engaged and get married.
6) I love chocolate. I think I need a daily dose
7) I think the world is retarded
8) I dream a lot. But nothing interesting, its either stupid stuff or crappy annoying stuff. Rarely ever get a good dream

Now onto part 2 of my post:
let me keep this breifish… I was in salalah last week. Mashallah pretty place. Anyways, I was eating dinner at the hotel (buffet) and I went to get desert. While I was there, some girls came.
girl: where are u from?
Me: Saudi
Girl: ha ha ha (sarcastic laugh) your saudi
Me: what?
Girl: im Saudi (still keeping up the rudeness).. where in Saudi?
Me: shargiya
Girl: im from there too. Keef enti s3oodiya o ana s3oodiya?
Me: *ignores*
Girl: enti bayda
A bit of other lil crap for 30 secs that I cant remember.
Me: ma tabghi itsadgeeni, latsadgeeni. Bas ana ma akthib.
Girl: bla bla bla…… tayeb laish lahjatik kitha
Me: *walks away* I was raised abroad

99% of the conversation was in Arabic. And she was just rude thru out it all, from start to end. And she was just rude thru out it all, from start to end. I don’t see what her problem is, I just said s3oodiya… nothing else and she already started to criticize me and say im not Saudi :| she was a complete piss off… my god, ive never seen anyone as retarded and rude as her for no reason. Anyways, I don’t see why she should think im lying :l I honestly think ppl who lie about where there from are idiots. Anyways, I don’t see why she judged me. There are ppl who r 100% Saudi and theyre just as white as me. Im not 100% Saudi, ive got all kinds of bloods in me (Bahraini, Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian, morrocan). But my origins are still Saudi, so therefore I am Saudi. Not that being Saudi is the best thing ever, but id be proud of my heritage no matter where im from, I wouldn’t lie about it. But apparently the world is sick and ppl just lie and ppl have issues (please refer to point #7 mentioned above). I cant stand it when ppl question me, are u sure ur Saudi? Yes ofcourse im sure, u idiot, I have no reason to lie :l if u want my whole family history id be happy to tell it to you but either way my answer wont change…
anyways, I think this post is long enough :$ hehe
bubyes

22 Comments:

  • At 23/8/07 01:21, Blogger Amjad said…

    We all dream a lot, we just don't remember what we dreamt about. You have horror movies in your dreams lol. I should give you some of my sci-fi movie dreams for a change =D
    Have you ever had one of those dream where you're trying to walk/run (from something perhaps) as fast as you can, but no matter how much energy you exert you still can't get to the place you're trying to, even if it's 10 meters away? My god! I have loads of those, and they're so damn exhausting. I wake up panting and panicking!

    You should've punched the girl in the face. Or threw some whipped cream at her and then told her "There.. Now we're both 'baida' =D". Stupid idiot.. I want her to die. I want all the idiots in the world to die (I'm fed up with annoying people, if you haven't noticed lol)

     
  • At 26/8/07 07:45, Blogger Taqo said…

    -my nephew had really smelly feet the other day. He's 2. =/ 8sm billah. I was like "eysh hatha?!" LOL they smelled sooo bad. I told him to get away from me.LOL. It was because he had on sneakers without sock! 7araam..ista7a. He kept trying to hide his feet from me after that :p


    -Hehe...that was a like a daily thing with me in Saudi. For some reason people think that if you're American then you HAVE to be white =/ That has to be THE most annoying thing ever..

     
  • At 26/8/07 07:46, Blogger Taqo said…

    *without socks

     
  • At 26/8/07 12:09, Blogger lil fishy said…

    a33, my comment just got deleted :|

    majdoo,
    yup i get those dreams. u put so much energy into running and u barely get anywhere :| exhausting.
    *shouts: down with the idiots! the idiots must go!*
    haa, too many stupid ppl :^)

    taqo,
    poor nephew, now he ll get paranoid and selfconcious,hehe.
    ur american :o how? r u sure? but ur not white... hehe, just playing with u. i think we should just start smacking stupid annoying ppl, not even let them finish what theyre saying. once they appear to be annoying we just smack them 8<

     
  • At 26/8/07 20:48, Blogger Rawr said…

    whats with the picture of the feet? lol
    1)my hands are always cold no matter what the weather is -_-
    2) their hot too! how can you not love'em?
    5) AGREED.
    7) Same here, daily dose is a MUST!
    8) I once had a dream I was text msgn inreque iglasias :S ... I dont even like him or find him hot.

     
  • At 28/8/07 11:37, Blogger lil fishy said…

    rawr,
    those r my foot prints in the sand, i named it maqaam maha :D

     
  • At 29/8/07 09:05, Blogger A.nagadi said…

    and u think i'm a...???

     
  • At 31/8/07 19:52, Blogger ahmed said…

    i always have dreams where I'm running away from something and suddenly i fell off into a hole :|

     
  • At 1/9/07 14:27, Blogger lil fishy said…

    nugget,
    i dont know u enuf to say what i think u r :D but so far ur safe :P

    ahmed,
    what r u running away from? a chicken? 8<
    i dont think ive ever fallen into a hole in any of my dreams, but i have fallen off cliffs

     
  • At 1/9/07 14:57, Blogger A.nagadi said…

    I have dreams that I'm falling, but never running away :S
    I had a couple of dreams of someone killing me, that was scary

     
  • At 1/9/07 15:23, Blogger ahmed said…

    I was running away from u 8< hehe

     
  • At 3/9/07 13:07, Blogger Nouph said…

    1/
    wow, u also have the wierd feet syndrom! (i named it) i thought it was only me..
    another wow at the marriege thought, although mine was more specific -THIS YEAR- but in my defence, reading my yearly horoschope kinda infulnced my thought.

    2/
    lol, dont be mad at ms. dull lil saudia, play her head, tell her u went to the moon with Nasa fir the last 14 years :P i know lame, try sthn else :P

     
  • At 20/9/07 21:59, Blogger Manutdfanatic said…

    "the concept of dating doesn't click with me"

    I totally agree!

    And boy, am I thankful I haven't come across such ignorant people like the girl you mentioned! Oh wait, I actually have, but in different circumstances However, they usually end up regretting they opened their uncouth mouths in front of me at all. :P And that, is a good thing. :D

    P.S:-Your left foot is wider than your right. :P

     
  • At 20/9/07 22:01, Blogger Manutdfanatic said…

    *circumstances.

     
  • At 21/9/07 02:01, Blogger Amjad said…

    Her left foot isn't necessarily wider. The right foot could be slanted while the left foot is on more even sand, and that's why the right appears narrower.
    Another possibility is that she moved her left foot sideways more than she did her right foot, so the imprint is more spread out. Or the sand could've collapsed more when she was moving her left foot out of the imprint.
    I can think of more possibilities... Fishy, is your left foot wider? IS IT?! >= (

     
  • At 24/9/07 13:25, Blogger Ammaro said…

    lolll, thats pretty funny. why wouldnt she believe it, is it the way you looked or dressed or soemthing?

    i have to disagree with number 7. the world isn't retarded. the world is pretty cool actually. the PEOPLE are retarded. seriously. too much broblem mafee brain wajed.

     
  • At 25/9/07 00:11, Blogger Manutdfanatic said…

    Juju the Jaja: I see a very defensive loyal friend in you. :)

    I meant to say the left FOOTPRINT appears wider than the right one, I wasn't really picking out physical flaws in Fishy here.

     
  • At 25/9/07 19:37, Blogger Amjad said…

    loool I don't think I said that out of loyalty. If I knew she had a wider foot, I'd be the first (or second lol) to reply to your message saying you were right. I was just trying to hypothesize alternative equally plausible explanations where uncertainty exists hehe... =D

     
  • At 25/9/07 20:04, Blogger lil fishy said…

    man fanatic (hehe, sounds better this way),
    i shouldve had u with me so u couldve given the ass a peice of my mind 8o| and dont insult my feet, theyre perfect :'( hehe

    juju,
    thank u for comming to my defense, good frienda 8<

    ammoro,
    i dont know why she didnt wanna believe me, she had it instilled in her head b4 she even asked me, shes such a *beep* with nothing better in her life

     
  • At 26/9/07 23:15, Blogger Manutdfanatic said…

    Lol, "man fanatic"? I don't think so. :P

     
  • At 3/10/07 00:05, Blogger Dr. Shale bin Agnon said…

    On feet:
    I have the same affliction. Guys shoes are too big to take many pairs, so I just bring three times the sock I need. I am also a bit obsessively hygienic, and have a strong sense of smell, so I really do own 4.3 billion pairs of socks.

    I think it is because I am so tall my feet always stick out on their own from the end of the bed in the cold.

    On musicians:
    Just get a guy who likes music. Buy him a nice accoustic guitar. Not an electric one, because he will just make noise with it indefinitely. The trick is then to buy a guitar stand and always make sure the guitar is right beside where he sits. Buy multiple guitars if you need to. Leave books of the chords for your favourite songs beside the guitar. Give lots of encouragement, but do not make it to obvious. Just give him a certain 'look' when he holds it. Learning a musical instrument and learning to sing is more about practicing a little bit every single day than long disciplined practice sessions.

     
  • At 12/6/08 23:23, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    #3.. abaih 7araaaaam!!;(
    bas bil nehaya kila jeehaad;p

    and 5al twali hathi, and id love to be mixed chethi an exotic blood like half jamaican or half swedish ;p that would be cool!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home